Terms & Conditions
All Good Coffee Co Loyalty and Top Up App Terms and Conditions
• The All Good Coffee Co loyalty app scheme (the “App”) is operated by Mitie Limited at Level 12, The Shard, 32 London Bridge Street, London, England, SE1 9SG with Company Number 02938041.
• These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the All Good Coffee Co loyalty app for the collection and redemption of loyalty points (“Points”), and cashless payment for food and drink at various participating All Good Coffee Co catering and retail outlets run by Mitie Limited.
• By using the System, you confirm that you have read, and agree to, these Terms. Mitie Limited may, at any time and at its sole discretion, amend these Terms and Conditions. The most up to date version of these Terms and Conditions will be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Getting your App
• App users must reside in the UK and be aged 16 or over.
• Employees of Mitie Limited, its associated companies, dealers, agents, contractors and subcontractors and their relatives may hold an account to use the App but can only use the App to collect points on personal purchases.
• The App is free of charge and can be downloaded on any smart phone.
• The App does not need to be registered prior to use, but any points obtained prior to registration cannot be redeemed until the account is registered. Registration can be done online via the website or the App - please visit https://allgoodcoffeeco.mcr-symphony.net/LoyaltyWeb (the “Website”).
• You may cancel your account at any time but if you do so, you will forfeit the right to any points that have accumulated on the App that have not been used.
• You will need to have a compatible smartphone or device to use the App.
2. Your Points
• Points can be only accrued and redeemed against eligible products that are paid for by you at the full retail price. Other items may accrue Points at the sole discretion of the Manager at participating outlets. We reserve the right to change the eligible product(s) from time to time.
• Points cannot be accrued or redeemed against any hospitality service provisions.
• The points will be earned at the time of purchase, provided the account is registered at the point of sale. If the Website, electronic till system or the App is unavailable, you should still be able to redeem Points retrospectively upon proof of a validated receipt or receipts. In such circumstances where the App, Website or electronic till systems are unavailable, Points cannot be redeemed against product purchases. We will not be responsible for any loss suffered by you in such circumstances particularly if you are unable (in these circumstances) to redeem points against your current transaction.
• Points will accrue on the entire ”in scope” transaction (provided no excluded items are being purchased).
• You can check how many points you have and redeem points by visiting the Website or the App.
• A registered account can hold an unlimited number of Points.
• All Points will expire where there is a 12-month period of inactivity on the App. This 12-month period begins from the date of the last use of the App.
• You will earn 10 Points for each complete pound spent, so if you spend £1.99, you will accrue 10 points. We may however change the number of points you can collect and will display notices in the participating outlets, and advise you on the Website and the App should additional points be potentially accruable during a special offer period.
• You will only be able to redeem your Points against purchases made against qualifying drinks in participating outlets. Each point has a redemption value of one pence]. When Points are redeemed against the cost of a drink, the number of points used will be deducted from your account.
• When using your points to make full payment, all available points must be redeemed against the purchase. Points cannot be used as a method of partial payment for items.
• If you have a discrepancy regarding the number of points on your App we may require you to provide receipts as proof of purchase to support any claim for additional points being added to the App on an ad hoc basis. Where sufficient evidence has been provided, the participating outlet may, at its sole discretion, adjust the number of Points on your App to reflect the items purchased that have not already been accounted for. if the evidence is satisfactory (to us) we will change the points allocated to the App to reflect the correct position.
• We will not exchange points for cash and Points have no cash equivalent value. We reserve the right to remove from your account any points that have not been redeemed for over 1 year.
• We reserve the right to refuse to redeem any points which have been acquired by theft, fraud or any means which are not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. Cashless System
• You can credit your account and top up your credit at any time using a credit or debit card via the App or the Website.
• The account is your responsibility and Mitie Limited are not responsible for any misuse on the account.
• By using the cashless system, you will accrue Points on your account when eligible purchases are made.
• You can top up your account using a credit or debit card that is registered to a UK address.
• If there is a 12-month period of inactivity on your account, your account will automatically close and you will forfeit any remaining monies.
• You can also set up automatic top-ups of your account through the Website by logging into your account and following the links to top up. You can select top-up amounts from a selection of four which will be shown on your account. Once this has been completed and set up, your selected top-up amounts will be automatically taken from the credit/debit card details you have provided each time your account balance falls below an amount notified to you from time to time. You can cancel, amend or update your automatic top-up settings at any time through your account. It is your responsibility to cancel automatic top-ups when required.
• We do not guarantee that any of the top-up options above will always be available, uninterrupted or error-free. Where a particular top-up option is unavailable, cash or (if till systems are in full working order), credit/debit card payment will be accepted at the retail outlet and Points on such purchases may be credited to your account at a later date where receipts are provided by you as proof of purchase.
• If you have topped up your account and you would like to close or delete the account, please email email@example.com
• Account closure is the only method by which refunds of monies on your account can be returned to you. Upon account closure, you will lose all accrued Points.
4. Click & Collect
• At participating locations, you may be able to order certain products online for collection.
• You will collect Points on qualifying purchases made via the click and collect Website or the App
• Payments must be made online at the time of ordering
• In the unlikely event that products ordered are not available you may choose equivalent products to the same value or we will refund any amount already paid by you
• Collection time slots will be issued on all click & collect orders. Failure to collect orders will remain the responsibility of you and Mitie Limited will not be liable for refunds or replacement products
5. Confidentiality, Privacy and Data Protection
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account username and password and for restricting access to your App or other device(s) to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You must keep your login details secret and take all reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorised or fraudulent use of them. You must not disclose your login details to any other person or record your login details in any way that may result in them becoming known to another person. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur in relation to your account.
• If you have any reason to believe that your login details have become known to anyone else or otherwise compromised, please inform us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• As part of your registration for the App, you will be asked to provide various items personal data including your name, email address and mobile phone number. This enables each App user to individually accrue Points associated through an individually identifiable account.
• We control the personal data collected about you through the App registration process and in relation to the Points scheme.
• Through providing this information and during the process of registering for the App, you will have given us, as owner and operator of the App, the express consent to process your personal data for the purposes of the use and operation of the App and the Points scheme to enable you to accrue and redeem Points.
• Your personal data will be your name, email address and contact details that you provided at registration for an account.
• Your personal data will be processed by us for the duration of your holding an account to use the App, whether an active or inactive user.
• Your personal data will be processed by us for the purposes of purchasing products, using the App, accruing Points, marketing, advertising and purchase analysis where your consent is given for such activities.
• Where you have provided consent to us to process your personal data for any purpose including use of the App, accrual of Points, marketing, advertising or product history analysis purposes, we shall take all measures as required by law to protect and encrypt your personal data for such purposes, as appropriate.
• You may withdraw your consent for such processing of your personal data collected during the App registration process, or at any time by deleting the App or emailing email@example.com so that your personal data can be removed from our system.
• Under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to ask for a copy of any personal data we hold about you. If you wish to make a request for a copy of this data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with such details within 30 days of your request. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information. Any queries regarding personal data we hold relating to you and, additionally, any requests for copies or rectification of such data should be sent in writing to Mitie Manager, St Helier Hospital, Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, Surrey SM51AA, email@example.com
6. Deletion of the App
• If the App is deleted from your mobile device, all Points associated with your account may be transferred to another device by logging in to the second device using your pre-existing App registration details.
• If your account is deleted, all Points and monies associated with your account will be removed and therefore irreversibly unrecoverable.
• When your account is deleted, we shall delete all personal data we hold for you as part of the account deletion process within 28 days.
• Mitie Limited may cancel or withdraw the App, and/or the Points scheme for any reason at any time, at its sole discretion.
• Please use the address details on the right or visit our Website to obtain the latest Terms and Conditions.
• For more information, you will also find up to date frequently asked questions on the Website.
• We will use or authorise the use of your information for the following purposes: to process your registration; to respond to your queries or requests; to administer your account and otherwise to undertake any of our obligations to you; to analyse your purchase history; and, only where your prior consent has been obtained, to send you details of products or services which may be of interest to you. In addition, in order to provide you with other associated services, it may be necessary for your information to be passed to a third party that will assist Mitie Limited in providing such services to you. If we do this, we will ensure that anyone to whom we pass your information treats your information with the same level of protection as would be provided by Mitie Limited.
• It is your responsibility to advise Mitie Limited of a change to your personal details.
• To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be responsible or held liable for any default or event arising directly or indirectly from any cause or event arising under or in connection with the App, the Points scheme or these Terms and Conditions. This includes the use of, or inability to use, the App, the Points scheme or any element of it.
• If you have any questions, problems, complaints or require support relating to the System or these Terms, please inform your on-site caterer who will either deal with any issues or refer them to us as appropriate.
• If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
• We may transfer the benefits of these Terms and Conditions to a company in the same group as Mitie Limited and if we do so, your rights will not be affected in any way.
• These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Please retain these Terms and Conditions for your records. If you have any queries about the Mitie Limited App or about these Terms and Conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org